Maine IT Solutions Return Policy
- Depending on Manufacturer requirements, select items come with a 30-day limited return policy.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping and insurance charges for returned items. Though insurance is not required, we strongly suggest purchasing it whenever possible to cover lost and/or damaged items during the return process.
- Devices that are Dead on Arrival (DOA) or contain manufacturing defects must be returned to the original manufacturer.
- Any issues with your order, including wrong item claims, must be brought to Maine IT Solution’s attention within 72 hours of the time the carrier tracking shows delivered. There are no exceptions to this policy.
All returns MUST conform to the following requirements with no exceptions:
- The item must be factory sealed.
- The item must contain all original boxes and packing materials.
- The item must have original UPC codes.
- The item must contain all manuals, unfilled warranty cards, and any other documentation or accessories provided by the manufacturer
Return Request Submission
To return a product, please submit a RMA request by contacting us at [email protected] We are unable to accept returns without an approved RAM number
License Return Policy
Returns for software license, activation codes, and license keys are strictly prohibited by all manufacturers.
Damaged Product Upon Delivery
You should immediately reject any damaged package from your carrier if possible. If the package is accepted, or if the carrier leaves the package without making contact, please make sure that all damage is fully noted on the carrier’s delivery record when possible. We suggest taking multiple pictures as of the damage as well. Save the merchandise and the original box and packaging it arrived in, then contact us immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection and a pickup of damaged merchandise. If you do not notify us of damaged goods within 72 hours of the time the carrier tracking shows delivered, our regular return policy will override any claim of damage, and the item(s) will fall under all current manufacturer restrictions.
Incorrect Product Ordered
We are unable to take responsibility for what our customers order, thus we cannot be held liable for incompatible products within your environment. While our goal is to provide updated information as much as is possible, please default directly to the manufacturer’s website for official product details and compatibility.
All pricing subject to change. For all prices, products and offers, we reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating circumstances.